Monday 11 August 2014

poems

I wonder what color my balloons will be,
but as a nanna it doesn't matter to me.
It can be many colors, I choose red, green and yellow,
I think I will pick a color for a fellow.
I will let that yellow one go to the sky
and it will fly very high.
Until it reaches heaven for a boy
and he will be filled with so much joy.
I will keep the other two balloons for his future brothers and sisters.
And they will be filled with Charlies whispers.
Charlie didn't live very long and so
his mother had to let him go.
He will always be in our hearts,
He will be forever our special sweetheart.
So anytime you see a balloon float by,
think of that someone you love in the sky.



Are there rocking chairs in Heaven
where little babies go?
Do the angels hold you closely
and rock you to and fro? 

Do they talk silly baby talk
to get a smile or two,
and sing the sleepy lullabies
I used to sing to you?

My heart is aching for you,
my angel child so dear.
You brought such joy into my life,
the short time you were here.

I know you're in a happy place,
and in God's loving care.
I dream each night I'm rocking you
in Heaven's rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk