We are getting more people requesting to have a stall at the event, bringing in money towards our funds.
If you or someone you know would like to have a stall at the event please contact us via the website.
We now have a full list of raffle prizes which have been donated to us by many different people and companies.
We are so grateful to all these people, without them we wouldn't be able to hold a raffle, which usually raises plenty of money.
- 2 tickets to Flamingo Land during 2015
- Family sledging session at Snozone at Castleford Xscape
- 2 tickets to Yorkshire Cricket
- 2 x £50 vouchers at Ink Religion Tattoo shop
- 2 complimentary gift cards (valid for 1 year from 1st August) for a regular screening at any Everyman Cinema
- Bird Table, Handmade by Leslie Pankhurst
- Sal's Cupcakes has donated a voucher for 1 fully decorated cake or cupcakes
- Signed Warwick Davis book with Certificate of Authenticity
- 2 paintings by the late Pauline Wherrell kindy donated by her daughter Tanya
- Pamper Day and Champagne lunch for 2
- Signed book by goalkeeper Neville Southall
- A 2 hour Bentley chauffeur driven experience donated by Hoss-Amo cars
- Work Pro Tool kit
- 4 Bottles of wine
- Bradford Bulls Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for home games the coming season
- Pamper Day and Champagne Lunch for 2 at The Chevin Country Park, Leeds.
- Shellac Nails by Amanda Howes
- 3 tickets for Cadburys World
I am amazed at what people and companies have donated and think that there are some amazing prizes.
We are still looking for items to be donated to us to use for our tombola ( toiletries, ornaments, toys etc) and book stall, both adult and children, so if any of you have anything please let us know.
We have got confirmed visits from a few children's characters, Ironman, Olaf, Elsa, Spiderman and Sponge Bob.
There will be 2 face painters available to decorate both kids and the adults.
We have a 9 hole Crazy Golf course, Candy Floss Stall, Sweets Stall, Tombola, Lucky Dip, Book Stall, Balloons, Bouncy Castle and Slide and a visit from our local Fire Station Engine.
Endeavour Disco will be providing the music for the day and staff from The New Middleton will be providing food (donating 30% to us ).
I think it is going to be an amazing Family Day where everyone can have lots of fun whilst raising vital funds for us.
I hope that you can all come along to support us and tell all your friends to come along too.