Monday 14 March 2016


It has been a while since I put this poster out so I thought I would bring it back into circulation.

We are always looking for as many ways to raise funds as possible and this one is an easy way for lots of people to get involved.

I know that people don't receive as many letters as they used to, now most messages are sent via email, but i'm sure there will be plenty of you out there that still gets the odd letter. 

We have a local company where the receptionist collects all of the letters they receive with stamps on for us. 
I usually head over to pick them up every couple of months, and she usually has at least 4 large A3 envelopes stuffed full. 

The next job, cutting all the stamps off can be a very long job, and the last time my granddaughters stayed I put their enthusiasm to help to the test. We managed to get through a full envelope of letters before they had had enough.

If you know a company that might be able to help us by saving their letters with stamps on for us please let us know, the more stamps we receive the money that converts to. 

If you have a few stamps or have regular mail please think of us when you are about to put them in the recycling bin, and send them to us.

Thank you for your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlies-Angel-Centre.org.uk